A DriEV to achieve net-zero emissions by 2050
· DriEV mobile applications (each an “App”),
· DriEV vehicles (each a “Vehicle”), and the features and services available through our Sites, Apps and Vehicles.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect information related to our Services and Interactions directly from users, automatically related to their use of the Services and our Interactions, as well as from third parties. We may combine the information we collect from these various sources.
Information You Provide to Us. We collect information directly from users:
· Account registration, management, profile creation and modification.
· Account access and use, as well as uploading content to the Services and other associated activities.
· Vehicle use.
· Access to and use of the Sites and Apps.
· Submission of payment information.
· Event registration and attendance.
· Participation in surveys, contests, sweepstakes, and promotions sponsored by DriEV.
· Signing up to receive alerts or other information via email, text, or instant messages from DriEV.
· Customer service, technical support, and related communications.
· Participation in communities, commenting on blog entries, interacting with use on social media, and participation in other forums.
· Submission of an application or resume to work at DriEV.
· The types of information we collect directly from you are your name, e-mail address, phone number, postal address, other contact information, credit card and billing details, including billing address, communications preferences, payment and transaction history, where required your birthdate and driver’s license information or other identification card, and any other information you submit to the Services or otherwise provide to us. We also collect certain demographic data if you provide it to us including age, gender, preferred language, and current location.
Automatically Collected Information. We also collect information through automated and technical means as you browse our Sites, use our Apps, or otherwise use the Services:
· Location Info and Vehicle Usage. We automatically collect and store location information from your device and from any Vehicles you use. We collect and store the location information (e.g., city, state or zip code where available) associated with the IP address of the device you use to access the Services, as well as, with your permission, your mobile device’s location information using GPS or Bluetooth (you can change your location/Bluetooth settings for your mobile device; however, certain features may not be available through the App if you do so).
· Analytics: We compile and analyze information derived from the use of our Services, such as aggregate usage patterns, user preferences, peak demand times, common routes and other information.
Information We Collect from Third Party Sources. In some cases, we collect user information from third parties.
· Third Party Platforms and Social Media Sites. When you interact with us or post content about us on third-party social media platforms – like Instagram, Twitter, Google+ or LinkedIn – we may collect certain information about that interaction; the information that we may collect is based on your settings on and the policies of these social media platforms. We may also allow you to post certain information from these platforms to your DriEV profile and permit you to login to the Services using your third-party social media account, in which case you will be asked to consent to our access and collection of certain information from your social media profile, subject to the policies of that platform.
· Other Third-Party Sources. We also may collect information about you that we may receive from business partners, marketers, analysts and other sources to enable us to verify and update information contained in our records and better customize the Services for you. We may also collect information from credit reporting agencies to determine your creditworthiness, credit score and credit usage, in compliance with and to the extent permitted by applicable laws.
· We may from time to time conduct a referral service so that you may introduce people you know to our Services, in accordance with applicable local laws. If you choose to use our referral service to tell someone about our Services, we will provide you with a template message and referral code to send to your friend. We will not collect the referral’s information unless he/she signs up to use the Services with the referral code.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We disclose the information we collect, in the following ways:
· Business Partners and Third Parties, we may share your information with business partners who jointly sponsor events with us, from time to time; where required by applicable law, we will obtain your prior consent. You may at any time withdraw your consent or tell us to stop sharing your personal information (as defined under applicable law) with business partners and third parties by following the opt-out process described in the “Your Choices” section below. If you use the Services through a third-party platform that manages its own fleet of DriEV vehicles, we will also share your information with the platform operator to assist in operating the Services.
· Third-Party Service Providers. We use a variety of third-party service providers that perform functions on our behalf, such as hosting, billing and payment processing, push notifications, storage, bandwidth, content management tools, analytics, customer service, fraud protection, etc.
· General Business Operations. Where necessary to the administration of our general business, accounting, record keeping and legal functions, to our tax advisors, legal counsel and other professional services entities or agents.
· Legal Compliance and Protection of Rights. We may also use or disclose information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to (a) conform to applicable law or comply with legal process served on us or the Services; (b) establish, protect and defend our rights or property, the Services or our users, including to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person, violations of our Terms and Conditions, other agreements or policies, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved; and (c) act under emergency circumstances to protect the personal safety of us, our affiliates, agents, or users of the Services or the public. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection.
· Other Users, Certain features of our Services make it possible for you to share comments publicly with other users. Any information that you submit through such features is not confidential and may be accessed by others. For example, if you submit a product review on one of our Sites, we may display your review (along with the name provided, if any) on other DriEV Sites and on third-party websites. Moreover, if you provide a comment on our blog, other blog readers will be able to review your comments, and if you interact with us on our social media pages, your comments will be publicly available. So, please take care when using these features. If you’d like to request removal of information that we have posted about you, please Contact as set forth in the “Your Choices” section below.
· Aggregate/Anonymous Information, we may share aggregate/anonymous information about use of the Services with third parties for research, marketing, analytics, and other purposes, provided such information does not identify a particular individual, such as by publishing a report on usage trends. The sharing of such data is unrestricted.
· Business Transfers, as we continue to develop our business, we may seek to buy, merge, or partner with other companies. In such transactions, (including in contemplation of such transactions) user information may be among the transferred assets. If a portion or all our assets are sold or transferred to a third party, customer information would likely be one of the transferred business assets. If such transfer is subject to additional mandatory restrictions under applicable laws, we will comply with such restrictions.
To request more information about the companies to whom we have disclosed your information, please Contact as set out in the “Contact Information” section.
We may also use these technologies to monitor traffic and make the Services easier and/or more relevant for your use. We may combine this information with other information we collect from you.
There are two basic types of cookies: (1) session cookies, which are temporary files that are cleaned up (deleted) when close your browser program; and (2) persistent cookies, which store your information and settings for longer periods to remember your information and preferences between visits to a website. In providing the Services, we use both types of cookies for the following purposes:
To display more relevant advertising on our Services, to manage our advertising on third-party sites, mobile apps and online services, and to measure and improve our ads and marketing efforts, we may work with Facebook, Google and other third-party ad companies, ad exchanges, channel partners, measurement services and ad networks.
Please note that opting-out of advertising network services does not mean that you will not receive advertising while using our Services or other services, nor will it prevent the receipt of interest-based advertising from third parties that do not participate in these programs.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We take technical, physical, and organizational security measures to protect your information against accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure, or access. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, and no means of electronic or physical storage, is absolutely secure. We encourage you to take steps to protect your information and prevent unauthorized access to your password or account by, among other things, signing off after using a shared computer, choosing a robust password that nobody else knows or can easily guess, and keeping your log-in and password private. We are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or compromised passwords, or for any activity on your account via unauthorized password activity.
RETENTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
We retain your information for as long as required to satisfy the purpose for which it is collected and used (for example, for the time necessary for us to provide you with customer service, answer queries or resolve technical problems), unless a longer period is necessary for our legal obligations or to establish, protect, or defend legal claims.
DriEV aims to go globally, and partners in multiple jurisdictions. As such, your information may be transferred, accessed, stored, and otherwise processed by us and these third parties for the purposes described above, and subject to requests from law enforcement, in jurisdictions outside of your home jurisdiction, in which we or our service providers operate. By providing us with your information, you acknowledge any such transfer, storage, or use. We will take steps to ensure that your information receives an adequate level of protection in the jurisdictions in which we process it, including through appropriate written data processing terms and/or data transfer agreements.
THIRD PARTY LINKS AND SERVICES
If you would like to update your preferences on the types of communications you receive from us, or opt out of marketing communications from us, you may do so at any time by updating the communication preferences in your account profile. Please note that we may continue to send non-promotional communications such as important notices, payment confirmations and transaction-related emails and other information about your use of the Services. If you would like to opt-out of marketing communications, you may do so by emailing us your request at firstname.lastname@example.org
ACCESS AND DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS
Subject to applicable law and as explained in this section, you may have certain rights with respect to the information we collect and process about you.
Access, Correction, Deletion and Objection Rights. You may have the right to access, request correction and deletion of, and object to our use of your information. To exercise your rights, please Contact as set forth in the “Contact Information” section below. You may also access and modify much of the information that you have submitted by logging into your account and updating your profile. Please note that copies of information that you have updated, modified, or deleted may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of the Sites or Apps for a period of time. In addition, we may retain certain information about you as required by law or as permitted by law for legitimate business purposes. For example, if you request that we delete your information, but we believe that you have violated our Terms and Conditions, we may retain information about you in order to attempt to resolve the issue before deleting it.
Complaints. If applicable, you may make a complaint to the privacy regulator or supervisory authority in the country where you are based. Alternatively, you may seek a remedy through local courts if you believe your rights have been breached.